[SatNews] ...as they reveal time tested insight to a market filled with potential, but faced with increasing internal and external competition.
Join the analyst firm with the longest-running coverage of wireless backhaul via satellite, as they reveal time tested insight to a market filled with potential, but faced with increasing internal and external competition. NSR's free Wireless Backhaul via Satellite webinar will discuss and examine the role and opportunities for satellite technology in terms of solutions that are the best fit in the wireless backhaul, trunking and video offload markets.
Within the satellite industry, new HTS capacity from the likes of Intelsat EPIC and others stands to change the cost equation for mobile operators and truly enable data-rich mobile services. Given the HTS game change supporting 3G or even 4G services, HTS capacity may be poised to reap the benefits of the ever-changing, highly-demanding and fast evolving requirements of wireless subscribers.
Date: Monday, June 16 2014
Time: 10:00 AM EDT
However, the predicted demise of traditional FSS capacity may be premature. While discussion centers on enabling data-centric mobile applications, the satellite industry has mostly been supported 2G/2.5G deployments to date alongside revenue heavyweights such as voice/SMS. And here, traditional C-/Ku-band capacity has a large role to play both now and in the future.
This webinar will answer the following critical questions:
- What are the key end user trends and requirements in the wireless industry such as 3G/LTE that the satellite industry needs to address in order to tap emerging opportunities?
- Is this the beginning of the end for Traditional FSS capacity in serving wireless backhaul, trunking and video offload?
- What is the value proposition of using Traditional FSS and in using HTS? How will this competition play out around the world?
- Is all HTS capacity created equal?
- Is video offload a real opportunity the satellite industry can target?
To register for this must-attend webinar— Register here.
Those who will benefit from the free webinar include:
- Satellite Operators
- Satellite Service Providers
- Satellite Equipment Manufacturers
- Mobile & Cellular Service Providers and Equipment Manufacturers
- Wi-Fi and WiMAX Market Players
- National Telephony Operators
- Wireless Trade Associations
- Anyone seeking to understand the dynamics of wireless backhaul via satellite market
Other News From NSR
NSR’s Global Satellite Capacity Supply and Demand, 11th Edition (GSCSD11)
Built on a decade of previous studies, NSR’s Global Satellite Capacity Supply and Demand, 11th Edition (GSCSD11) is a comprehensive analysis of the commercial satellite capacity market. With new insights to the emerging technology of Ultra HD, greater in-depth study of supply and demand of both GEO and MEO satellite bandwidth, and analysis of the most up to date developments in the commercial satcom industry, Global Satellite Capacity Supply and Demand, 11th Edition reaches new levels of insight for the market and is a must-read for all industry players.