[SatNews] ...a fully encrypted platform with a minimum of overhead allowing you communicate in a secure environment while keeping the bandwidth usage minimal.
Access Chat offers a cost-effective way for mariners to communicate via voice, video or text with the shore. The Access Chat platform is fully encrypted platform with a minimum of overhead allowing you communicate in a secure environment while keeping the bandwidth usage minimal. From text chat and two-way voice to full video conferencing, the Access Chat platform is the perfect solution for day-to-day communications and special application like telemedicine.
Access Chat Plus takes communication technology to the next evolutionary step. It allows clients to communicate around the world, through fully encrypted means, with minimal encryption overhead. Access Chat Plus operates via dial up, broadband and satellite networks around the world.
- Audio conferencing (peer-to-peer/multi-peer)
- Low-bandwidth, high-resolution solution
- Live streaming video
- IM chat
- Data & file transfer
- Multiple and private chat set up
- Encryption on all reatures
- Selectable bandwidth consumption at 40-500 Kbps and 5-30 frames per cecond
- Selectable bandwidth consumption from 8-30 Kbps for audio only
- Switch from satellite-to-satellite, satellite-to-mobile data, or carrier-to-carrier without having to reinitiate IP session
Access Chat Plus works on Windows®-based PC's, netbooks, tablets and/or Android®-based smartphones and tablets
- Audio broadcasts requiring lower costs for higher quality
- Remote telemedicine
- Remote video and audio surveillance
- Maritime business and crew welfare communications
- Secure, very cost effective ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore text messaging
- Secure, cost-effective voice communications
- Replace VHF radios for security and "over-the-Horizon"
- Cost-effective crew welfare voice and text messaging
- Always-on texting—even in high-noise environments
- Easily switch from satellite to mobile data when near coast
Contact Globecomm Maritime.