[SatNews] “Over the past few years CiaB became a mantra for everyone, including the industry giants."
Cinegy will be unveiling version 10 of its automation and playout solution Cinegy Air PRO at IBC 2014.
Cinegy Air PRO is Cinegy’s award winning channel as a software solution that provides a broadcast automation front-end and a real-time video server for SD, HD and 4K playout in an integrated software suite.
“We have now built one Universal Playout Engine that is currently capable of doing everything which our news, playout and studio solutions previously did separately,” says Igor Petrov Product Manager, Cinegy
- Output in Ultra HD (at no extra charge)
- Mixed automatic/live operation
- Support of Multichannel SDI I/O with Deltacast boards
- Multichannel ads insertion
- SCTE 35 opt out / opt in triggers
- Emergency Alert (EAS) messaging
- Many UI improvements, better look and feel
“Over the past few years CiaB became a mantra for everyone, including the industry giants. We have been offering a CiaB solution for quite a while—now it’s time for a station in a box,” continues Petrov
To learn more about Cinegy Air PRO please visit Cinegy at IBC on booth 7.A30.
Cinegy develops video, broadcast and production software solutions, encompassing every aspect of a collaborative workflow including IP Tools, ingest, editing to playout, all connected to an active archive with full Digital Asset Management www.cinegy.com.
Based on standard IT hardware and non-proprietary storage technology, Cinegy products are reliable, affordable, scalable, easily deployable and intuitive.
Cinegy’s Application Areas include:
- Media asset management & archive
- Broadcast automation and multi-channel playout
- IP video management and monitoring
- Collaborative workgroup production for news, sports, reality and entertainment
- Video encoding, transcoding and multi-channel ingest
- Channel branding and template based CG
- Scalable cloud and VM ready products for demanding enterprise solutions