[SatNews] As more MSS constellations and more powerful FSS and HTS satellites launch, the satellite mobility market is on the cusp of major change.
In its 10th Edition, NSR's Commercial Mobility via Satellite, 10th Edition (CMS10) report offers industry leading analysis of this dynamic industry and the projected growth for all satellite mobility markets around the globe. For land-mobile, aeronautical and maritime satcom markets, CMS10 offers the longest-running analysis of in-service units, equipment & service revenues, and capacity demand for satellite-based mobility.
This new report includes extensive analysis of addressable markets, vendor and operator market shares, vertical segment forecasts, pricing, in-service units and revenue. The report takes an in-depth look at aeronautical, maritime, land-mobile services and satellite voice markets, and offers a complete assessment and forecast of commercial bandwidth and capacity demand for all regions over the next ten years.
The report answers critical questions regarding satellite-based mobility:
- What are the key industrial trends shaping mobility services via satellite?
- Which markets show the most uptake for in-service units and revenues from services and equipment for each platform and frequency band?
- How will the traditional MSS market be influenced by competition from FSS and HTS
- What is the market share of operators, service providers and equipment manufacturers?
- How will air-to-ground (ATG) services impact aeronautical connectivity?
- Will there be more or less products for voice and data communications across all markets?
- What will be the effect of industry consolidation, and is vertical specialization still the path forward?
- Are there new and untapped opportunities to target, and which ones are the most important?
- How much satellite bandwidth demand will there be for each frequency band, platform and region over the next ten years?
- Bottom Line: How does NSR see the Commercial Mobility via Satellite market evolving in the next 10 years for each region and for each market segment?
Commercial Mobility via Satellite, 10th Edition offers a completely updated assessment of superior value with hundreds of graphs and thousands of data points to help guide readers in their examination of demand trends by region and globally. The report analyzes the trends that drive growth and the changes that will take place in the mobility via satellite market in the coming decade.