[Satnews] Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UASs) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) have seen a golden age in the last decade, growing to an annual budget of $7 billion—and ASDEvents is presenting the UAS West Symposium from March 2 through March 3, 2016, in San Diego, California.
Most of this growth has been through the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but with the drawing down of troops, what’s next? Analysts still predict growth in this industry, estimating a total increase to just over $89 billion in the next decade. Not only is the military expected to sustain its backing of UAS technology, but the civil and commercial markets are poised to open up to a host of opportunities for the industry.
- Future UAS Development Opportunities and Trends – DoD, International, and More
- Emerging UAS Service Needs and Initiatives from the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, & USCG
- UAS for Maritime Surveillance & Customs & Border Patrol Needs & Opportunities
- Key COCOM UAS Needs, Challenges and Requirements
- UAS Weapon Technologies, Initiatives and Tactics
- UAS Autonomy and Manned/Unmanned Teaming (MUM) Break-Throughs and Capabilities
This outstanding symposium offer the attendees invaluable information on the emerging opportunities in the military, commercial and civil markets as well as closely examine current programs and first hand experiences with UAS.
- Emerging UAS DoD Needs and Requirements
- Emerging New Roles and Missions in: Homeland Security
- Major UAS Program Updates and Emerging Platforms Needs and Opportunities
To learn more and to register for this symposium, please access this direct link...