How can you say 'no' to submitting a proposal that will take you to a conference in Hawaii? There are only three days left for proposals to be submitted for the PTC '11 conference. The 'drop dead' deadline is July 9, 2010 for the upcoming PTC'11: Connecting Life 24/7 to be held January 16-19, 2011 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Featured Speaker
- Managed Session
- Presentation for a Topical Session
- Industry Briefing
- Workshop/Tutorial/Sponsored Sessions and Partner Organization Seminars & Summits
- Research Paper
- Student Paper*
- Other: Suggestions for audience-engaging formats.
- Connected Life: How Has it Changed Consumer Behavior and Spending?
- All Markets Begin with Buyers: What are the Hot Apps?
- Changing Eco-Systems, Changing Business Models
- Mobility: What are the Business Implications?
- Always On: The Challenges for Fixed Network Service Providers
- The Connected Enterprise
- How Do Context, Location and Presence Change the Nature and Economics of Communications?
- Show Me the Money
- Extending Communications to the Underserved
- A New Era of Computing
- How are Video and Gaming Changing the Business?
- User-Driven Policy and Regulation
You can register here.
Proposal guidelines are here.