[SatNews] On June 3rd and 4th at CommunicAsia2015 Summit, you will have a unique opportunity to meet 50+ executives from the regional Satellite Communication Industry.
Key issues and opportunities characterizing the Satellite Communication Industry will be analyzed through multiple case studies, panel discussions and roundtable debates.
The rising size of the mobile workforce and increasingly complex user demands, coupled with the proliferation of connected devices has made this industry more dynamic than ever. It has also blurred the line between work and personal time as seen in the rise of mobility driven innovations such as smart living solutions, wearable technologies and many more.
At CommunicAsia2015, the latest innovative technologies from Big Data, Business Analytics, Cloud technologies, IoT, to Zigbee will be unveiled. These advances are poised to change the way we live and work.
CommunicAsia2015's one-stop venue for the ICT industry includes:
- To determine future directions of the information technology sector
- To address critical issues within Asia Pacific markets
- To establish strategic partnerships among key players of the ICT ecosystem
- To source for the latest industry-specific technologies and innovations to adapt and respond to challenges and opportunities
As Asia’s largest integrated ICT event, CommunicAsia2015 is held concurrently with EnterpriseIT2015 and BroadcastAsia2015.
EnterpriseIT2015 is the event for businesses to source for the latest innovations and solutions that enable them to stay relevant in the rapidly digitalizing and consumer-led business landscape. These innovations include connected home, smart office, wearable devices and technologies, mobile payment, mobile health and more.
3rd June: Asia’s Satellite Industry—The Next Decade
- What are the growth potentials?
- How to handle competition?
- When to create differentiated business offering through HTS
- How new antennae technologies will impact the industry?
4th June: The New Value Proposition for Satellite End Users—Case Studies NEW!
- Disaster and Critical Response
- GSM, Wi-fi and Small Cells
- Defense, Security & Industrial Safety
- Offshore and Maritime
- Civil Aviation
- Oil & Gas and Energy Exploration
- GILAT SATELLITE
- APT SATELLITE
- SPACE SYSTEMS
- COBHAM SATCOM
- C-COM SATELLITE
- ITC GLOBAL
- NSSL GLOBAL
- SINGTEL SATELLITE
- MAJU NUSA
BroadcastAsia2015 is the largest representative integrated event for film, TV and entertainment industries.
These enterprises, telecommunication and broadcasting industries' events within Asia Pacific take place across all 5 levels of the Sands Expo & Convention Center.
Your first opportunity to listen to updates on the following key trends: For maximum discounts at the Satellite Track, register as a group of 4 or more. To know more http://www.communicasia.com/conference/fees-registration/