[SatNews] Harris Information Technology Services Inc., Herndon, Virginia, has been awarded a $13,281,361 modification (P00152) to exercise the option on previously awarded contract FA2550-08-C-8011.
Contractors will provide three months of operations, maintenance and logistics support of the Air Force Satellite Control Network antenna sites world-wide, as well as various communications, operations, software and related support services. Work will be performed at;
- Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
- Diego Garcia
- Andersen AFB, Guam
- Oahu, Hawaii
- New Boston Air Force Station, New Hampshire
- Cape Canaveral AFS, Florida
- Thule Air Base, Greenland
Work is expected to be complete by June 30, 2015. Fiscal year 2015 operations and maintenance funds in the amount of $12,146,998 are being obligated at the time of award. The 50th Contracting Squadron, Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado, is the contracting activity.