[SatNews] Nano and Microsatellite Markets, 2nd Edition is an analysis of the rapidly evolving and increasingly competitive sub-100 kg satellite market. The fast pace of development and diversification is captured through over one hundred, 10-year forecasts of satellite launch rates, mass characteristics, and manufacturing and launch revenue generated. NSR’s assessment extends from launch volume and mass forecasts to take a deeper look at regional and application-specific trends, and assess emerging technologies that could be industry game changers.
NSR’s Nano and Microsatellite Markets, 2nd Edition offers the insight necessary to achieve a comprehensive understanding of the key dynamics and opportunities characteristic of the sub-100 kg satellite sector.
This report tackles the key questions facing the nano and microsatellite market:
- How will the market value generated by sub-100 kg satellite demand evolve over the coming decade?
- Why has the nano and microsatellite market expanded at such a high rate since 2012?
- What trade-offs lead operators to select sub-100 kg satellites?
- Which applications will dominate launch rates, and which will lead revenue generation?
- Will each application have a niche mass distribution?
- What ratio of satellites launched over the next decade will belong to constellations versus orphan satellites?
- Will in-house manufacturing continue to be the norm for cubesats?
- How could availability of new launch vehicles impact market activity?
- Which technologies are critical to enabling future growth?
Leveraging a proprietary database of historic, currently active, and planned satellites alongside thorough analysis of emerging trends and industry drivers, Nano and Microsatellite Markets, 2nd Edition provides a comprehensive assessment of market potential over the next ten years. This bottom-up analysis is a must-have for any operator, manufacturer, launch service provider, or investor seeking to enter this quickly changing market.