Over the past year, a profound change in the satellite industry has been witnessed by all — evolving consumption habits have led to fast-paced innovation coming from manufacturers and operators alike.
The increase in use of smallsats for LEO, the rising demand for NGSO launch services, new use cases for 5G as well as satellite broadcasting and video streaming are some of the most important developments infusing the industry.
Meanwhile, growth fundamentals for satellite will remain strong in the APAC region for the coming 12 months and, in the mid-term, developments point to sustained growth in the medium-term. As 2019 progresses, it will be of interest for many to find out what trends the satellite industry will see play out this year, as well as what the key drivers of growth will be.
To find out, attend the 2019 edition of the annual Satellite Industry Forum on Monday, June 17, at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore — topics for discussion will include...
- What is at Stake for the Satellite Industry?
- Space Industry in India
- Spectrum Wars?
- The NGSO Revolution – What’s Holding It Up?
- The Role of Satellite in Video
Speakers at the forum include...
- Stephane Vesval, VP Head of Commercial & Export Sales Space System, Airbus
- Huang Baozhong, EVP, APT Satellite
- Raymond Chow, Vice President Business Development & Strategy, AsiaSat
- Roger Tong, CEO, AsiaSat
- Amanda Chia, Head of Business Development, Audacy Space
- Shad Hashmi, SVP, Digital Development Global Markets, BBC Studios
- Barry Matsumori , CEO, BridgeSat
- Jean-François Fenech, CEO, Eutelsat Asia, Chairman for AVIA Satellite Industry Committee
- Gregg Daffner, CEO, GapSat
- David Meltzer, Secretary General, GVF
- Dave Rehbehn, Vice President, International Division, Hughes Network Systems
- Terry Bleakley, Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific, Intelsat
- John Finney, CEO, Isotropic
- Neville Meijers , CCO, Kymeta
- Mark Rigolle, CEO, LeoSat Enterprises
- Dara Panahy, Partner, Milbank LLP
- Suwit Pruckwattananon, Chief Business Development Officer, mu Space
- Thomas Van den Driessche, CEO, Newtec
- Christopher Baugh, President, NSR
- Peter Jackson, CEO, PJ Square
- M.N. Vyas, Founder Member and Executive Director , Planetcast Media Services
- David Mitlyng, COO, S15 Space Systems
- Steve Collar, President and CEO, SES
- Yew Weng Soo, VP, Sales & Market Development, SES Video, APAC, SES
- Mitsutoshi Akao, Executive Officer & Group President, Global Business Group Space & Satellite Business Unit, SKY Perfect JSAT
- David Ball, CEO, Space Environment Research Centre
- Peter de Selding, Co-founder and Chief Editor, SpaceIntelReport.com
- Jonathan Hofeller, VP of Commercial Sales, SpaceX
- Kevin French, Publisher, Talk Satellite
- Mark Dankberg, CEO, ViaSat
Additional information regarding the Forum and the scheduled events as well as registration are available at this direct link...