[SatNews] ...provides not only the most comprehensive analysis of this fundamental satellite telecommunications market, but now includes an assessment of the terrestrial M2M market.
The fifth edition of NSR’s M2M and IoT via Satellite report provides not only the most comprehensive analysis of this fundamental satellite telecommunications market, but now includes an assessment of the terrestrial M2M market. The report provides a thorough analysis of shifts in M2M/IoT revenues, changing end-user requirements and the impact that the increasing dominance of terrestrial networks has on the satellite-based M2M ecosystem.This reference for the industry displays current and future requirements, by region and by vertical, enabling industry players to gain deep insight and make more informed business decisions. Market forecasts and trends are outlined in 10 distinct verticals, plus an assessment on the current and future growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) via Satellite.
This report answers the key questions concerning the satellite M2M & IoT market:
- How is the M2M/IoT market changing and evolving?
- How is the satellite industry evolving to increase its competitive position within this vital application?
- Which applications will terrestrial M2M growth affect the most?
- What are the revenue prospects per application?
- What role will satellite M2M play in the Internet of Things (IoT)?
The study is a valuable resource that:
- provides insights into where ARPUs are heading
- shows a detailed assessment of end user requirements for unique verticals
- analyses the relationship between units and revenues by region and application
Key assessments undertaken include:
- Competitive analysis of satellite M2M players
- Assessment of terrestrial M2M players and what collaboration opportunities exist with satellite players
- Assessment of business models of top terrestrial and satellite M2M operators