[SatNews] Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Satellite Television World Market - The Threats and Opportunities Facing the Satellite Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
This report delivers careful analysis and looks into the future of satellite TV broadcasting—at a time when this market that accounts for 78 percent of satellite service revenue is having to contend with a series of threats.
Starting with an exploration of the key trends that are upsetting the TV and video broadcasting market, this report provides answers to the following questions:
- How prominent will satellite be in the global TV broadcasting market, worldwide and in each region?
- What are TV distributors' core strategies?
- What TV and video supply strategies do we expect to see from media companies in emerging regions and in mature TV markets?
- What are the main sources of growth for satellite operators in each of these regions?
- What is satellite's long-term market potential?
This report also provides readers with figures for the growth scenario that the author deems most likely up to 2017 - on both market volume (number of SD/HD/UHD/3D channels and capacity needed to broadcast them, number of satellite repeaters) and revenue.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- The TV distribution market: a major market for the satellite industry
- The TV distribution market is being impacted by multiple changes in consumption patterns
- TV and video distribution strategies forced to adapt
- Market forecasts, risk and opportunity factors for satellite operators
For more information,access this direct infopage link.