Winning numerous awards for their products validates the success that this company enjoys for its powerful second generation GaN technology.
Advantech Wireless’ Ku-Band 3200W Hub-mount SSPA/SSPB/BUC UltraLinear™ SapphireBlu™series GaN Technology was awarded Teleport Technology of the year 2014 by the World Teleport Association and Most Innovative Product of the Year 2013 for its ground breaking performance and pioneering technology. Advantech Wireless’ SapphireBlu™ Series of UltraLinear™ GaN based High Power Amplifiers and BUCs is the solution for wide bandwidth, ultra high power satellite teleport uplinks. Advantech's development revealed that saturating all transponders of an entire satellite enables one to obtain the maximum power/bandwidth combination necessary.
This will translate into energy consumption savings in energy cost, satellite bandwidth and CAPEX.
This product is a solution for Direct to Home TV that can
- Cover multiple transponders, full DVB-S2 enabled
- Rugged, Weatherproof Outdoor Package
- MIL-STD-188-164A Compliant
- Built in Redundancy, Field replaceable RF or Power Supplies Modules
- Save 8 to 10 dB power compared to Indoor Klystron
- Save millions of dollars in Energy Cost, Satellite Bandwidth, CAPEX
- Provide highest linear power available