The pioneers of the MrSID technology, which is a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format, LizardTech has now released the latest version of their GeoExpress® 9.5.3 offering, which includes expanded format support and several additional features.
The company’s flagship image asset handling product to compress, manage, distribute, integrate and deploy geospatial images and LiDAR point clouds as high-quality MrSID files now has expanded format support and improved capabilities. New to this version are:
- BPF Support – GeoExpress now supports Binary Point Files often used in Geiger-Mode LiDAR data
- NAD83(2011) Support – Reprojection tools now support EPSG CRS and Coordinate Transformations in support of NOAA’s NA2011 Project
- Better Color Balancing – Now apply correction to each band in the image
- Custom Watermarks – No longer be restricted by a size limitation for custom watermark files
- Simpler Licensing – Import a license file for single workstation licensing or add License Server Utility to add floating licenses with ease
To learn more about GeoExpress 9.5.3, select this direct link....