[SatNews] The growing demand for connectivity anytime/anywhere holds the potential for cellular operators to expand beyond urban and higher density markets—which, to date, have fueled the success of wireless communications globally.
However, increasing coverage in rural and hard-to-reach areas is often difficult to cost justify employing terrestrial backhaul technologies, whether fiber, cable, or microwave. In this webinar, Euroconsult and Hughes will share information about how the latest satellite backhaul solutions are opening opportunities to expand cellular addressable markets beyond the current paradigm.
Mobile network operators, satellite operators, fixed network operators, telecommunication regulators, radio access network vendors, Internet service providers, and industry analysts should schedule to attend this webinar that is set to occur on Wednesday, May 21st, 2014, starting at 9:00 a.m., EDT, to obtain...
- An independent market expert view from Euroconsult
- Cellular backhaul trends and forecasts by region
- Economic model for the mobile operator
- How High Throughput Satellites (HTS) are opening untapped possibilities
A technical review from broadband satellite leader, Hughes, will provide information regarding...
- Hughes HX 5.0 / unique features for backhaul of 3G/LTE
- How integration of Satellite and Small Cells lowers TCO
The speakers will be Pacôme Revillon, CEO, Euroconsult and Vince Onuigbo, the Senior Marketing Director at Hughes.
To register for the webinar, and for more information, please access this direct infopage link.