NSR’s Wireless Backhaul via Satellite, 12th Edition is the longest-standing industry analysis and forecast of the Satellite Backhaul and Trunking backbone sector.
Satellite capacity pricing is going through a painful readjustment with steep declines across the board. This edition of the report studies how the addressable market expands in the face of alternative technologies as capacity pricing declines.
NSR’s Wireless Backhaul via Satellite, 12th Edition addresses the most pressing questions for the market:
- What are the trends driving or restraining growth in the installed base for each market vertical and region?
- What are the implications of 5G for the Cellular Backhaul vertical and the satellite ecosystem in general?
- How is market elasticity and the downward trend in pricing impacting revenue generation?
- What are the technology trends shaping the industry, and how is demand for 2G/3G/4G services evolving in each region?
- What are the implications of bandwidth-hungry sites in the battle of frequencies and architectures?
- With Video and Media consuming most of the IP Traffic, can satellites enter the IP Content Distribution market serving VoD, CDNs, Video Offload and other opportunities?
- What are the revenues to be generated from capacity provisioning and customer premises equipment (CPE) sales in each region and market vertical?
And many more... to order the report, please access this direct link...