Starting with data from satellites to value-added services and on to the rapidly expanding EO information and ‘big data’ analytics segments, NSR's new Earth Observation (EO) Market Report, 8th Edition (EO8) report offers a comprehensive analysis of the fast growth of these markets for each vertical and region.
NSR’s EO8 report offers analysis of seven different vertical markets across five regions for four different instrument resolutions and two types of imagery (optical, SAR). Furthermore, the study adds the emerging area of EO Big Data Analytics and Commercial Weather Data (from satellites) forecasts, an assessment of the industry in terms of imaging efficiency and financial returns on investment, forecasts by SAR and optical sensors for each market segment, and additional depth to data pricing analysis. The study provides an in-depth assessment of Defense and Intelligence, Managed Living Resources, Energy and Natural Resources, Industrial, Services, Public Authorities, and Weather segments with a complete assessment and forecast of revenues across all regions over the next ten years.
This NSR report answers critical questions regarding the Earth Observation market:
- What will be the EO market size in the next 10 years?
- How will each vertical market evolve?
- How many new constellations will provide what imagery and what will be their impact?
- What will the new entrants mean to the EO competitive landscape?
- How will pricing of imagery evolve by type and by resolution?
- What is the market size from data, value-added services, information products, and Big Data Analytics by vertical, region, and resolution?
- Which markets are driving convergence of Big Data, cloud computing and EO data?
- What is the market opportunity in high resolution SAR imaging?
- What is the main EO satellite operators’ market share by vertical and by region?
- What are the various data pricing models prevalent in the industry?
- Will weather data from satellite become a sizeable market?
NSR’s Satellite-Based Earth Observation, 8th Edition offers readers a completely updated evaluation of the market for satellite-based data and through hundreds of graphs and thousands of data points showing the evolution of the market so as to provide the most recent trends impacting demand by region and globally in the coming decade.