NSR's Global Assessment of Satellite Capacity Supply & Demand, 15th Edition (GSCSD15), is the longest running and most detailed source for satellite capacity analysis worldwide.
Building on more than 18 years of regular NSR reporting and in-depth SATCOM data, Global Assessment of Satellite Capacity Supply & Demand, 15th Edition (GSCSD15), provides key assessments of applications, orbits, frequency bands, capacity pricing and revenue potential across 13 regions. This is a “must have” report for anyone seeking bottom line data and analysis on the ever-changing satellite capacity market.
The primary questions addressed in this report include...
- How has the market evolved over the past year, and how has this impacted the outlook for satellite operators and the industry in general?
- Which applications and regions are likely to soak up the glut of capacity launching between now and 2027? And at what price point will these applications be able to flourish?
- How will fill rates evolve by frequency band, region, and orbital arc over the coming decade?
- Which programs and/or satellite operators are in the best position to win in this new paradigm?
- How should value propositions and business models evolve to match future market demand?
- How does the recent ramp-up of HTS investments (both GEO and Non-GEO) impact the future industry outlook?
- How is satellite capacity pricing expected to develop over the coming 10 years?
- BOTTOM LINE: Where is satellite capacity supply & demand headed for FSS and HTS over the next decade?
To order this informative report, please access this direct link...