The Space Foundation is bringing together investors and experts from the smallsat, launch and data science communities to discuss “Big Data and the Future of Space” at the 33rd Space Symposium, to be held April 3-6 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The discussion will be moderated by space investor Dylan Taylor, with panelists:
- Jason Andrews, Chief Executive Officer, Spaceflight Industries
- Zachary Bogue, Co-Managing Partner, Data Collective
- Lars Dyrud, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, OmniEarth Inc.
- Jane Poynter, Chief Executive Officer, World View
- Jeffrey Tarr, President and Chief Executive Officer, DigitalGlobe
The panel is one of several at this four-day international conference focusing on the future of the business of space. Thousands of global space decision makers from dozens of countries are expected to attend the Symposium, considered to be the single most important space conference for connecting government, military and industry leaders from around the world.
Attendees will connect with their customers at the Symposium’s Boeing Exhibit Center and Boeing Exhibit Center Pavilion, featuring 180 displays of the world’s latest space technology, products and services.
All of the Symposium speakers and panels can be found on the complete agenda at spacesymposium.org/.