Russian space company Glavkosmos (a subsidiary of ROSCOSMOS State Space Corporation) will take part in the International Astronautical Conference that is underway from September 25 – 29 in Adelaide, Australia.
Glavkosmos will host a roundtable on September 27th at 1530 hours (3:30 p.m.) to discuss cooperation between Russian space companies, Glavkosmos and foreign partners. The key topics for the discussion will be:
- New launch services operator – GK Launch Services
- Development of smallsat bus for customers
- Commercial manned space flight programs
The round table will be attended by
- Andrei Nikolaev, deputy head of Glavkosmos
- Alexander Serkin, CEO of GK Launch Services
- Konstantin Naumov, first deputy director of SRP SRC “TsSKB-Progress”
- Nikolai Stratilatov, general constructor of SRP SRC “TsSKB-Progress”
On the same day, September 27, Evgeny Solodovnikov, GK Launch Services Sales Director, will speak at the technical session to be held at 1445 hours (2:45 p.m.). He will cover the topic of Soyuz-2 Launch opportunities.
Denis Lyskov, CEO of Glavkosmos, said the company decided to take a rather active role in IAC-2017 in Adelaide and will use the opportunities of this highly representative and highly respected forum to talk about the firm's achievements, plans and news. Glavkosmos' key objective is to communicate the correct positioning of the space industry in general and the companies — Glavkosmos and GK Launch Services — in particular.