[SatNews] WORK Microwave would like users to optimize their SATCOM projects by visiting their booths during their upcoming event presences.
Schedule a live demo at one of our upcoming trade shows and discover why WORK SATCOM equipment is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications, including IP trunking and backhaul, network services, broadcast, contribution and more.
March / April Calendar
- CABSAT 2014, March 11-13, Hall 2, Booth C2-30
- Satellite 2014, March 11-13, Booth 6101
- NAB 2014, April 7-10, Booth SU8525
Key Products and Technology Demos
- DVB-S2 Broadcast Modulator: Includes an advanced feature set of DVB-S2 multistream, TSoIP, up to 80MB wideband and carrier ID support
- DVB-S2 IP-Modem SK-IP: Integrates traffic and bandwidth control features: OptiACM and cross layer QoS / traffic shaping
- Fixed Frequency Block Converter Series: Introduces a new compact multichannel module design, up to Ka-band support for uplink and downlink services, superior phase noise, and adjustable slope compensation
- Video ACM System: Adaptive video modulation and encoding solution automatically optimizes an operator's satellite link budget, significantly improving video quality and reducing operational expenses
WORK Microwave's Satellite Technologies division develops and manufactures high-performance, advanced satellite communications equipment for telecommunications companies, broadcasters, integrators, and government organizations that are operating satellite earth stations, satellite news gathering vehicles, fly-aways, and other mobile or portable satellite communication solutions.
For further information, please visit http://www.work-microwave.de