Euroconsult has published their latest analysis and report, "Prospects for Maritime Satellite Communications, 6th Edition."
The report includes sector dynamics, analysis and forecasts for the maritime SATCOM market and includes both PDF and Excel files. The report highlights include..
- Total revenue for satellite operators should grow from $953 million in 2017 to $1.6 billion by 2027 (10-year CAGR of 5.2%)
- The revenue for maritime service providers is estimated to grow from $1.8 billion in 2017 to $2.9 billion in 2027 (10-year CAGR of 5.3%)
- The VSAT market on its own, experienced a significant growth of 18.8%, exceeding 23,000 terminals in 2017
- Despite the rapid growth of the VSAT business, MSS operators still control over 93% of the maritime satellite installation base
- HTS satellite capacity over oceanic regions will grow almost 10-fold from 2017 to 2020 to cater to the ever-growing demand
- The maritime SATCOM market (both MSS and VSAT) will grow to more than 500,000 terminals in 2027 as compared to 337,300 terminals in 2017
Report contents include...
- Comprehensive review of strategic issues and forecasts
- Analysis of market dynamics and the value chain
- Examination of major maritime market segments
- Merchant shipping
- Passenger ships
- Leisure vessels
- Fishing market
- Offshore market — oil & gas
Also incorporated into the report are Excel data series and forecasts to 2027
- Terminals by application and frequency band
- Terminals by addressable markets
- Satellite operators revenues by application
- Satellite operators FSS capacity revenues by frequency band
- FSS capacity demand by frequency, region, and market
- Service providers revenues by application and frequency band
To learn more about this informative report, please access this direct infolink to download the PDF brochure...