This will be the largest plenary gathering of heads of space agencies at any space conference in 2016.
Confirmed panelists to date include:
- Professor Roberto Battiston, President,
Italian Space Agency (ASI)
- Charles F. Bolden, Jr., (Major General, USMC, Ret.), Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Dr. Gwang-Rae CHO, President, Korean Aerospace Research Institute (KARI)
- Dr. Pascale Erhenfreund, Chair of the Executive Board, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Jean-Yves Le Gall, President, Centre National d'Études Spatiales (CNES)
- Dr. Francisco Javier Mendieta Jiménez, General Director, Mexican Space Agency (AEM)
- Ger Nieuwpoort, Ph.D., Director, Netherlands Space Office
- David Parker, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, United Kingdom Space Agency
- Dr. Marious-Ioan Piso, President and Chief Executive Officer, Romanian Space Agency (ROSA)
- Johann-Dietrich Wörner, Director, European Space Agency (ESA)
The panel will be moderated by Space Foundation Chief Executive Officer Elliot Pulham and more agency leaders are expected to participate.
The 32nd Space Symposium is slated for April 11-14, 2016, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. This premier global space conference annually attracts thousands of space professionals from dozens of countries. See the agenda and featured speakers at http://www.SpaceSymposium.org/. The 32nd Space Symposium will also feature discussion of emergent space technology, and more than 160 displays of the world’s latest space technology, products and services in the Lockheed Martin Exhibit Center and Pavilion.
Register for the 32nd Space Symposium before Jan. 22 and Save $400 — Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for secure online registration, meal tickets and secure lodging reservations. A $400 discount is currently available on standard industry registration if paid before January 22, 2016.