Register now for an exclusive analysis of the market opportunities, technology trends and the impact of ground segment on the overall satellite industry, offered by iDirect.
The webinar will be conducted on Wednesday, November 29, 2017, starting at 10:00 am, EST (New York, GMT-05:00) .
To say that the satellite industry is going through a profound transformation is, in many instances, an understatement. Demand for connectivity is surging, and satellite operators are responding by launching massive amounts of new bandwidth into orbit. By 2025, the expectation is that 10x the capacity of what is available today will be the norm.
While the space segment has attracted most of the innovative focus in recent years, it is vital to recognize that there is no value in the satellite industry without a ground terminal. New opportunities cannot be met without major steps forward in the ground segment.
Join iDirect and NSR for an exclusive analysis of the market opportunities, technology trends and the impact of ground segment on the overall satellite industry.
In this free webinar, answers will be offered regarding...
- What are the trends driving or restraining growth in equipment shipments and revenues for each market vertical and region, and for each type of equipment?
- What are the technology trends in modems, RF equipment, antennas and baseband systems shaping the industry? How is the emergence of HTS and the growing demand of bandwidth influencing these trends?
- How is HTS opening new market segments in Broadband and Mobility markets?
- What is iDirect’s strategy to unlocking these new opportunities?
- How is iDirect driving innovations on the ground to be in lock-step with these new trends?