Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS) will record Constellations Podcasts live from the company's booth, #609, at Satellite 2019.
Constellations has featured more than 50 satellite and space industry leaders and influencers who have shared their thoughts on business, policy and opportunities.
Kratos will produce seven podcasts during the conference, featuring a diverse group of thought leaders including General Peter F. Hoene, USAF (Ret.) and CEO SES Government Solutions; Jeff Hill, Executive Editor, Access Intelligence and the Satellite 2019 Conference Chairman; and Barry Matsumori, CEO of BridgeSat, among additional guests.
Here is the full schedule of the podcasts:
- The Changing Face of the Teleport in a New Space Environment with Ian Jones, CEO, Goonhilly Earth Station Monday, May 6, at 11:30 a.m.
- Reducing Space Debris to Ensure Long-Term Spaceflight Safety with Chris Blackerby, Group COO, Astroscale Tuesday, May 7 at 9:45 a.m.
- MilSatCom and the Commercial Satellite Sector; Friends or Frenemies with General Peter F. Hoene, USAF (Ret.) & CEO SES Government Solutions, on Tuesday, May 7, at 2:00 p.m.
- How a Limited Number of Satellites in a MEO Constellation Give Global Coverage with Stewart Sanders, SES, SES Networks, EVP, Technology and O3b mPOWER Program Manager on Tuesday, May 7, at 3:30 p.m.
- From Analog to Digital Antennas... Delivering on the Promise of Mobile Broadband Connectivity with David Helfgott, CEO, Phasor, on Wednesday, May 8, at 9:30 a.m.
- Demographic Changes to the Satellite and Space Industry with Jeff Hill, Executive Editor, Access Intelligence and the Satellite 2019 Conference Chairman on Wednesday, May 8, at 10:30 a.m.
- Using Optical Communications to Transform 5G with Barry Matsumori, BridgeSat, CEO Wednesday, May 8, at 1:30 p.m.
While attendees are watching the podcast recording, they can vote for their favorite Constellations Podcast and enter the Constellations raffle for a chance to win a new, high quality, Quadcopter Drone.