[SatNews] NSR’s Maritime Satcom Markets, 3rd Edition continues focus on the maritime satellite market, from the opportunity for M2M/IoT to the latest Non-GEO HTS capacity slated to launch. With a deep-dive into the dynamics of this key mobility vertical, the report provides readers with a complete overview on addressable maritime markets, vendor market share, pricing, revenues, and capacity demand for all maritime vertical segments.
With cross-comparisons and identification of key maritime vertical markets, Maritime Satcom Markets, 3rd Edition answers key questions facing the industry. Providing a complete picture of the maritime market, readers can navigate through the trends, drivers, and restraints shaping the maritime industry—from end-user trends to the latest SATCOM developments. Using both quantitative and qualitative factors, Maritime Satcom Markets, 3rd Edition continues NSR’s segment-leading analysis.
This analytical tool tracks the development and advances of this evolving market. It helps answer fundamental questions about maritime SATCOM services, such as:
- How will the changing landscape of GEO HTS alter the market? Which frequency for which market?
- When and what impact will Non-GEO HTS have in the maritime space? Is there a market beyond the high-end?
- What’s left for MSS and where do M2M/IoT fit in the maritime market?
- Who needs the capacity, for what, and where?
- What is the market share for Service Providers in the maritime market?
- Where are the new opportunities—Is there a ‘mass market’ for end-users in the maritime space?
From a proven methodology, NSR’s Maritime Satcom Markets, 3rdEdition report builds on NSR’s series of Mobile Satellite Services reports. This maritime focused report explores the important trends, drivers, and restraints moving and shaping the maritime satcom markets. Leveraging NSR’s years of research into this vertical, the report provides a completely fresh and up-to-date assessment of the market, combined with key data-points on In-service Units, Revenues, and Capacity evolutions for the next ten years on a region-by-region basis.