India’s leading broadcasting and telecommunications policy officials will speak at the CASBAA India Satellite Industry Forum 2010 at the Shangri-La Hotel in New Delhi on March 22nd. SatNews has been notified that there is still time for the early bird registration by Friday February 12th for the upcoming CASBAA India Forum to discuss satellite, cable media, advertising and technology sectors and broadband.
The CASBAA India Forum kicks off with a keynote by Dr. J.S. Sarma, Chairman of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), while Dr. Ashok Chandra, Wireless Advisor to the Ministry of Communications will deliver introductory remarks for a panel session on the co-existence between new and traditional communications services.
Titled “On the Digital Edge – Where Broadband HITS the Streets”, the high-powered forum features the Indian leadership of the satellite, broadcasting, broadband, media, advertising and technology sectors. Confirmed speakers also include:
- Shyamal Ghosh, Chairman, IPTV Forum India
- Ajai Puri, CEO, Bharti Airtel
- Salil Kapoor, COO, Dish TV
- Sandeep Goyal, Group Chairman, Dentsu India
- SN Sharma, President, Digital Entertainment Network
- Greg Moyer, President, Scripps Networks
- Rajesh Sawhney, President, Reliance BIG Entertainment
- Vikram Kaushik, MD & CEO, Tata Sky
- C.S. Rao, MD, India & S. Asia & Middle East, WiMAX Program, Intel; Chairman, WiMAX Forum
- David Ball, Regional VP, Asia Pacific, Intelsat; Chairman, CASBAA Satellite Industry Committee
- Marcel Fenez, Global Leader, Entertainment & Media Practice, Pricewaterhouse Coopers; Chairman, CASBAA
- T.R. Dua, Acting DG, Cellular Operators Assoc of India
- C.S. Sunder Raju, MD, Atria Convergence Technologies
- Deepak Mathur, VP Sales, S. Asia & Middle East, SES World Skies
- Tryggve Arveschoug, Head of Product Marketing, Conax AS
- Warren Pearsall, Director, Key Accounts, NDS India
- Smita Jha, Assoc. Director, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- RR Prasad, Engineer-in-Chief, Doordarshan
- Venkat Reddy, Senior Director, Oracle Communications
For registration and the full program for the CASBAA India Forum, please visit .