Satnews] Mobile Satellite Users Association (MSUA) has announced its 2016 Board of Directors.
MSUA is a nonprofit association dedicated to promoting SATCOM mobility innovations and fostering an exchange of information between providers and users on all matters related to mobility solutions including connectivity options, applications, regulations and more.
Catherine Melquist, president of MSUA, said, “We are also pleased to have mobility innovators Kymeta, Marlink and ITC Global join our membership as they, together with our Board, members and user groups will collaborate to promote innovation and address Satcom’s most pressing mobility challenges and opportunities.”
Bringing together industry leaders, the 2016 MSUA Board of Directors includes:
- Alexander Purves, VP, Sales and Capture, Airbus DS SatCom Government
- Geoff Hall, Chief Executive (Owner), Cedarwood Associates International (CAI)
- Joel Thompson, Vice President, Global Product Management, Iridium
- John Stolte, Executive Vice President, Technology and Operations, ORBCOMM
- Kenneth Grunski, Director, Business Development and Strategy, Satworx
- Kevin M. West, Director of Government Services, North America, Thuraya
- Mark N. Lewellen, Manager of Spectrum Advocacy, John Deere
- Matthew Mohebbi, Vice President and General Manager, Mobile Satellite Systems Division, Hughes Network Systems
- Niels Helle, Director Business Development, Cobham SATCOM
- Rebecca Cowen-Hirsch, Senior Vice President, Government Strategy & Policy, US Government Business Unit, Inmarsat
- Ric VanderMeulen, Vice President, Satcom Systems, ViaSat
In addition, the Association will hold its Mobility Satcom Innovation Awards Luncheon on Tuesday, March 8, during Satellite 2016 at National Harbor in Maryland. Recipients of the 2016 Mobility Satcom Innovation Awards will be announced at the event. MSUA invites all those interested in satellite mobility to join the event