Each year, the Satellite Users Interference Reduction Group (SUIRG) hosts a three-day conference that brings together leading satellite industry executives for candid, informative problem-solving discussions on satellite interference.
SUIRG’s 2009 Satellite Interference Conference will be held at the 5-star Majestic Barrière Hotel in Cannes, France on October 27-29. Located on the Croisette, opposite the Festival Hall, the Majestic Barrière is a beautiful setting for the fight against satellite interference. The negotiated SUIRG discounted room rate is €195 for single seaside rooms, including breakfast. To obtain these special rates, reservations must be received by September 15. Click here for additional information and a registration form.
Session topics will include:
- Featured speaker from the ITU discussing the process and benefit of registering all antenna locations
- Review of SUIRG previous year activities, including significant achievements in press coverage and publicity efforts
- Case studies of members who are successfully dealing with RFI incidents
- Analysis of the tools that SUIRG provides including Link Budget Calculator and Alert Network plus commercially available tools
- Working group reports including SII Status, regulatory, interference signature, and membership
- Military communications and interference