Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2018, GVF is recognized as the collective voice of global satellite communications industry. The independent, nonprofit association is focused on promoting the interests of the satellite communications industry and aiding in the promotion of satellite technology and services worldwide. Its more than 200 members represent every sector of the satellite industry and every major global region.
- As a full GVF member, Skycasters will benefit from exclusive member services such as:
- Online customer access through the GVF website
- Market intelligence, including reports on sales and marketing opportunities
- Branding at events worldwide, including free or discounted access to and eligibility to speak at conferences, summits, workshops and seminars
- Premier publishing visibility in the GVF Directory & Satellite Resource Guide.
In addition to these benefits, GVF supports members through outsourced advocacy initiatives, GVF Working Groups (which serve as a GVF Brain Trust for the association), and more. Jacobs noted, “GVF is committed to promoting growth of the global satellite communications industry as well as its membership.’
To view Skycasters’ GVF member profile, visit this direct link...