[SatNews] Over the past six years, Advantech Wireless has developed a full line of GaN based SSPAs and BUCs/SSPBs.
The New SapphireBlu™ Series of UltraLinear™ GaN based amplifiers can cover multiple transponders, full DVB-S2 enabled and can save 8 to 15dB power compared to indoor Klystrons or linearized TWTs. Awarded Teleport Technology of the Year 2014 by the World Teleport Association (WTA) and Vision Award as Most Innovative Product of the Year 2013, Advantech Wireless’ SapphireBlu™ Series of UltraLinear™ GaN based SSPAs offers the highest linear power available in the market... and these products will be spotlighted at this year's IBC2014 in Amsterdam.
These new products are the ultimate solution for any uplink activity, such as content contribution, distribution and DTH TV. Using them, it is possible to saturate all transponders of the modern satellite with a single 13m antenna and a single amplifier, per polarization. This new architecture is designed for Multi-Carrier operations, with power expandable from 200W to 6.6 kW in C-band and 3kW in Ku-band by phase combining and soft fail philosophy. These new systems are redundant ready with no external controller required, perfect for Single Carrier, Multi Carrier and Multi Transponder Uplinking.
The line of SapphireBlu™ Series UltraLinear™ GaN based SSPA/SSPB BUCs includes:
- Ku-band Rackmount 60W to 125W SSPA/SSPB SapphireBlu™ Super Compact SG Series – GaN
- Ku-band Rackmount 150W to 250W SSPA/SSPB SapphireBlu™ Super Compact SG Series - GaN
- C-band 350W/400W/500W Hub-mount SSPA/SSPB/BUC SapphireBlu™ Super Compact TT Series - GaN
- Ku-band Rackmount 300W to 400W SSPA/ SSPB SapphireBlu™ Super Compact SG Series - GaN
- C-band 400W Hubmount SSPA/SSPB SapphireBlu™ SuperWideband™ Series UltraLinear™ GaN Technology
Click here for the full list of Sapphire products: http://www.advantechwireless.com/catalogue/products/category/sapphire-gan-sspbbuc/