[Satnews] When a device has an issue on your network, do you know what customer services are affected?
Do you know which devices support multiple customers and your highest priority customers?
As your network operations grow and scale in today’s competitive environment this all becomes more challenging.
Join the World Teleport Association (WTA) and Kratos for a webcast that discusses "5 Ways to Deliver Quality of Service for Your Customers – Faster and Smarter." This Infocast will be conducted on Tuesday, November 10, at 2:00 p.m. ET and 11:00 a.m., PT and will run for approximately one hour. The presenters will be Robert Bell, the Executive Director of the World Teleport Association, and Jacob Blanc, Director of Solutions for Kratos.
Find out how a Service Quality Management (SQM) approach can help you monitor all your equipment from the source to destination for every customer service. Learn how to gain a clear picture of the criticality of your infrastructure to optimize your redundancy and maintenance efforts to minimize disruptions to customers. Also, hear how an SQM approach can help your organization:
- Prioritize customer service issues based on the greatest impact on the bottom line
- Predict service problems ahead of customer impact
- Implement intelligent service rules to accelerate root cause analysis
- Reduce costly SLA violations in highest profit services
* Not available on that date? Sign-up and a link to the recording of the Infocast will be sent directly to you.