This webinar from Gilat challenges some of the satellite-backhaul myths and preconceptions, highlights its current performance characteristics, and gives implementation examples of recent tier-1 operators. These use cases will demonstrate the viability of satellite and show that it is often the preferred choice for various applications of 3G and LTE mobile backhaul — not just the last option when terrestrial solutions are not feasible.
Who should considering attending this webinar...
- Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Line Operators, Transmission or Transport Networks and Services professionals, Financial/Equity Analysts and Industry Media.
- Key Topics for Discussion
- Dispelling myths around satellite backhaul performance: LTE speeds & latency
- Satellite connectivity cost breakthrough: capacity and bandwidth sharing
- Addressing complexity: the satellite backhaul business model
- Use Cases:
- Remote region connectivity
- Rural region connectivity
- Network resilience and back-up
- Metro edge connectivity
- Managed services
Audience questions will be answered during the webinar...
The webinar will be held on...
- Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- Time: 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET / 15:00 UTC
- Duration: 45 min + Q&A