In addition to the new web-enabled IDTVs and set-top-boxes, TechniSat will present its novelties of the product categories satellite installation, single cable solution, and HDTV.
- MultyVision ISIO – TechniSat is revolutionizing its digital television concept with integrated Dual-HDTV-multituners for all transmission channels. The new and intuitive internet functionality provides free browsing, video-on-demand, media libraries, and access to IP-based interactive services. Moreover, TechniSat and the MultyVision ISIO respectively offer the ISIO Live! portal, which lets you call up and use numerous services, such as internet radio or videos which explain step by step important functionalities of the products. Due to its innovative functionalities, the MultyVision ISIO represents the new top of the range for TV and Internet.
- MultyVision – The new Full-HD MultyVision digital TV is equipped with an integrated Dual-HDTV-multituner as standard, thereby permitting the reception of digital TV and radio programs via digital satellite, digital antenna (DVB-T) and digital cable without an additional receiver. Reception of pay-TV broadcasts is possible using the integrated Conax decoding system including a smartcard reader. In addition, the MultyVision can be expanded over two CI+ interfaces with additional decoding systems. The new generation of TV sets is available in the screen sizes 32, 40 to 46 inches and is furthermore equipped with an integrated 500 GB hard disc including a digital video recorder function for recording digital TV and radio programs. Thanks to its Twin function integrated as standard, it is even possible to record one program and watch a different one at the same time.
- DigiCorder ISIO S1 und DIGIT ISIO S1 - TechniSat will be also presenting the new hybrid receiver models DigiCorder ISIO S1 and DIGIT ISIO S1. Both models can receive digital TV and radio programs via digital satellite in both SD and HD quality as well as access IP-based interactive services and internet contents, such as media libraries. You can browse freely on the internet and also download video-on-demand contents, for instance. Furthermore, both receivers can access TechniSat’s own ISIO Live! Portal. Via ISIO Live!, TechniSat provides numerous services to customers, such as internet radio or videos which explain step by step important functionalities of the products. Furthermore, the new receivers come equipped with two integrated CI+ interfaces as well as with smartcard readers for the Conax decoding system and are thus ideally suited for the reception of Pay-TV. By using the TechniCrypt VA CI module in conjunction with a suitable smartcard, you can receive Viaccess-encrypted programmes. This means that, among other things, these receivers are ideally suited for use in the French market.
- TechniVision HD - Presented will be the Company's new Full-HD eLED IDTV sets of the TechniVision HD series, which are available in the screen sizes 22, 26, and 32 inches. The TechniVision HD comes equipped with an integrated HDTV-multituner, permitting the reception of digital TV and radio programmes via digital satellite, digital cable, and terrestrial paths without any need for an additional receiver. Moreover, the TechniVision HD series provides a multitude of connection options and is characterized by its innovative features. The compact dimensions particularly of the 22 and 26 inch units make the TechniVision HD ideal for use as a second or third digital TV set at home. Due to its size, design and razor-sharp image the TechniVision HD can perfectly be used as PC monitor as well. In addition, the 22 inch unit is adapted to a 12 V wiring system of a vehicle and can consequently be used in a camper van, for example.
- TechniSat will show its new DVR-App for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch which can now be downloaded free of charge in the Apple iTunes App Store. With the new TechniSat DVR-App, all users of Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch can program the timer of their TechniSat digital television or digital receiver, which support remote access, even while being on their way. Due to the TechniSat DVR-App, the user has access to a seven-days-program preview of a number of TV programs. If the TechniSat device is integrated in the home network via LAN or WLAN and if it is configured for remote access, favourite programmes can easily be programmed for the respective recording with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch via the internet. Soon, the TechniSat DVR-App will also be available for users of Blackberry and Android devices.
- Other products that will be shown and demo'd include: TechniSat TechniNet BS4 Professional – New professional digital cable head station; TechniSat TechniNet IP, which implements complete satellite transponders in an IP stream; TechniSat TechniRouter Mini 2/1x2; and the TechniSat GigaSet 9/24, a multi-switch solution for two orbital positions