[SatNews] The compliance with ITAR and the EAR are the keys to successful business—and this ASDEvents Seminar is designed to help attendees avoid costly fines and penalties through the compliance with, and understanding of, these regulations.
To be held from October 15th through 16th in Annapolis, Maryland, the topics for this seminar include:
- Strategic Planning -The Role of the Export Staff in International Business Process
- Licensing & Compliance-Issues to Consider from a Former DDTC Division Chief
- Understanding your Product - the Commodity Jurisdiction (CJ) Process
- Go to Market - Effective Licensing Strategies for Business Development
- The Role of the DOD/DTSA
- Effective Program Management for Brokering, DCNÂ’s & Other Issues
- Contract Administration Â– Supply Chain Management and Facilitating On-Time Delivery
- Export Controls and MAD - Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Effective Compliance Measures Â– Avoiding Violations in Complex Programs and Licensing
- Fines Penalties and Enforcement
For additional information, please access this link.