Cobham is exhibiting at CommunicAsia Singapore, May 31 to June 3, 2016, at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, at stand 1N2-07 in Hall 1.
The stand will be open daily from 10:30 to 18:00 (except Friday 3rd June closing at 16:00) in concert with the overall exposition schedule.
Cobham will showcase a range of flexible solutions, both commercial off the shelf or niche/specialist products:
- GX Offering – Cobham SATCOM’s established EXPLORER 5075GX terminal for land users and SAILOR 100 GX for ships, is joined by the new, award winning SAILOR 60 GX terminal for smaller vessels. All Cobham SATCOM Global Xpress systems are designed to leverage the power of Inmarsat’s new constellation to deliver reliable, high bandwidth communication and connectivity on land and at sea.
- EXPLORER range – Setting new levels of installation flexibility and failover capability, the brand-new EXPLORER 540 is the world’s only M2M (Machine-to-Machine) terminal to offer dual-mode operation over BGAN or 3G/4G. Also on show at CommunicAsia: The ultra-portable EXPLORER 510 BGAN terminal and the flagship EXPLORER 710 BGAN, in addition to the innovative EXPLORER 8100 VSAT ‘Comms-On-The-Pause’ terminal, which deploys unique stabilization technology to secure a reliable link to the satellite.
- SAILOR Fleet One – Delivering off-the-shelf, cost-effective Inmarsat connectivity, the SAILOR Fleet One is the smart SATCOM choice for owners of small commercial and leisure craft. Influenced by the market dominating SAILOR FleetBroadband series, SAILOR Fleet One has surpassed expectations by bringing maritime satcom even closer to the mainstream.
- idDAS (intelligent digital distributed antenna system) – A robust in-building coverage solution that allows operators and infrastructure providers to dynamically move capacity around an area to serve a number of needs, while also reducing both CAPEX and OPEX. idDAS provides a coverage solution that is right-sized for the application and can be dynamically changed depending on demand. No more hardwiring of capacity to provision for peak demand. No more building a network where chunks of capacity remain unused a large proportion of the time. Your capacity can ‘breathe’ and move with demand.
- New OnBoard solution – Cobham Wireless’ new generation digital OnBoard Repeater is a flexible multiband coverage solution optimized for mobile wireless applications on board of trains, vessels or other moving vehicles. The totally new design puts focus on today’s requirements: size to match with various installation environments even when space is limited, minimized power consumption and heat dissipation, multiple digital filters for sufficient splitting of multiple operators and technologies and fast algorithms for gain adaption and isolation control, fit for high speed train deployment.
Subject matter experts will be available to discuss the products and services displayed or described as part of Cobham’s exhibit.