Microsemi has unveiled their new SyncServer S650, which officers unparalleled flexibility in an accurate and secure time and frequency instrument.
This new offering flexibly delivers "any signal, any connector" time and frequency signals to mission-critical instrumentation systems via Microsemi's new SyncServer S650.
Designed for military and aerospace applications, the GPS-referenced S650 delivers best-in-class synchronization performance and maximum adaptability. Innovative and highly versatile, this robust time and frequency instrument offers:
- Multi-connector, user-definable output signal configuration (eliminating the need for distribution chassis)
- Ready compliance with increasingly stringent network security requirements
- FlexPort timing technology for “any signal, any connector” capability
- High-accuracy NTP hardware time-stamping standard
- Multiple GbE network ports for easy network configuration and adaptation
- Reliable and rugged design for long product life and wide application scope
- Multiple security-hardened, network-based features for stringent IA requirements