[Satnews] Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: GILT) intends to highlight its X-Architecture—optimized for High Throughput Satellite (HTS)-based fixed and mobility applications, including consumer broadband, cellular backhaul and IFC solutions—at Satellite 2016,March 8-10 at the Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland, Booth #1423.
SkyEdge II-c X-Architecture was designed to address both traditional Virtual Network Operator (VNO) models as well as newer models already suited to HTS-based space segment capacity. At the event, Gilat intends to display its:
- SkyEdge II-c X-Chassis—A High-density, high-efficiency, multi-spot-beam hub, powered by X-Architecture
- SkyEdge II-c VSAT—Gilat's diverse portfolio of multi-service terminals
- IFC solutions—Versatile dual-band ER6000-A antenna, SkyEdge II-c Taurus MODMAN (modem manager) and Wavestream Aerostream transceivers
Gilat executives are scheduled to participate in two key panel discussions:
- Hagay Katz, AVP, Head of VSAT Line of Business, will take part in a panel discussion, entitled “From Voice to Dominant Data: Satellite Mobile Backhaul,” in the Annapolis 1-2 conference hall on March 8th at 1:45 pm.
- Ron Levin, Director Strategic Accounts, will take part in a panel discussion, entitled “China, India and Russia: Civil and Commercial Satellite Applications Connecting the World's Largest Geographic Expanses,” in the Baltimore 1-2 conference hall on March 9th at 9:45 am.
“We enable satellite operators and service providers to maximize the HTS opportunity with our unique X-Architecture. Our recent wins with Gogo and Softbank are testament to the superiority of our architecture to support our customers' needs for highest performance,” said Dov Baharav, Gilat’s Interim CEO and Chairman of the Board. “At the event we will showcase a broad range of field-proven solutions, all supported by one network that offers our customers the flexibility to expand their business as they see fit—on land, at sea or in the air.”