[SatNews] At IBC2014, Dejero will demonstrate why the company is recognized as an innovative provider of mobile transmission and cloud-based content management solutions for electronic newsgathering (ENG) — with new solutions making their debuts at IBC.
The Dejero LIVE+ Platform offers powerful capabilities for improving broadcasters' ability to deliver primary and supplemental live video feeds from the field, at a reduced cost and with greater efficiency and ease of use.
- NEW: Dejero LIVE+ Core Software 3.0
- At IBC2014 Dejero will demonstrate version 3.0 of their Dejero LIVE+ Core Software that powers the company's mobile transmission solutions. New features include enhanced modem connection information showing carrier transmission mode and signal strength; a wider range of options for configuring and managing how live video feeds are sent to LIVE+ servers; monitoring of available bandwidth with automatic adjustment to the optimal transport resolution to provide the best possible video quality for the current network conditions while keeping output resolution constant; and tools for users in the field to import edited video clips via Ethernet or Wi-Fi into the transmitter for transfer to a server. LIVE+ Core Software 3.0 also includes enhancements to the Dejero LIVE+ Portal cloud-based transmission management tool to enable configuration of different distribution routes for videos and files.
- NEW: Dejero LIVE+ Booster
- Appearing for the first time at IBC2014, the Dejero LIVE+ Booster is the newest member of Dejero's LIVE+ family of news vehicle solutions. A powerful connection and signal booster for bonded uplink transmissions, the LIVE+ Booster employs an array of up to 12 high-gain antennas mounted on the top of the vehicle. This enables mobile news crews to extend their connection reception during difficult transmission scenarios, such as transmitting from crowded areas where cellular networks are overloaded or in low-coverage areas.
- NEW: LIVE+ NewsBook Software for Mac
- For the first time in Europe, Dejero will demonstrate the new Mac version of the company's LIVE+ NewsBook software. Dejero's LIVE+ NewsBook software enables Mac and PC users to transmit live HD video feeds or recorded and edited files, making it ideal for foreign correspondents or solo videojournalists that need to travel and transmit with as little gear as possible. Like the other members of the LIVE+ Platform, the NewsBook software bonds multiple cellular, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet connections to enable the transmission of high-quality, high-reliability, and low-latency video.
- NEW: Dejero LIVE+ Carrier
- At IBC2014 Dejero will showcase the LIVE+ Carrier, a rugged and modular carrier system designed to increase a news crew's mobility and comfort, making it easy to secure and carry a portable LIVE+ 20/20 Transmitter to the scene of breaking news. The system features an ergonomically correct harness that adjusts to a person's torso length, comfortable shoulder straps, and a hip belt with ventilated lumbar and lateral support padding. Other features include quick release buckles and webbing straps to attach accessory bags, as well as a battery-mount module for hot-swappable batteries in either Anton/Bauer or V-mount configurations. With its versatile mounting system, the LIVE+ 20/20 Transmitter can be easily removed from the harness and securely snapped into a news vehicle, onto the wall at the broadcast facility for organized storage, or onto a motorcycle.
Additional information regarding Dejero may be found at http://www.dejero.com/.