[SatNews] Following the success of the MilSatCom Portfolio, including Global MilSatComm, ASDEvents is proud to present the launch of MilSatCom Latin America 2014.
While the rest of the world is facing cuts in military spending, in South America there was a growth factor of 3.8 percent over the last few years. The future launch of The Geostationary and Defense and Strategic Communications Satellite (SGDC) in 2017, which marks BrazilÂ’s entry into the high-throughput satellite market, highlights the fact that Latin America is the next biggest region in SATCOM.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear the Host National Keynote Address from Brigadier-Major Carlos Vuyk de Aquino, Brazilian Armed Forces
- Hear four keynote presentations direct from the Latin American military at the forefront of the Military satellite communications industry- Brazilian Armed Forces
- Get a chance to network with key-players in the milsatcom industry across Latin America, the hottest new scene in MilSatCom
- Hear an overview of the military and commercial satellite communications systems market across Latin America and how to get involved
- Explore latest satellite communications technology developments and newest technologies from around the world
- Hear from Brazil, Argentina, Peru, El Salvador, US.
- In depth discussion of ground-breaking new international partnerships between Latin America and other countries such as China on satellite projects such as Venesat-1, Associated Infrastructure and Venezuela Space Collaboration, Tupac Katari and the Bolivia Space Collaboration and Nicasat-1
- Hear from militaries, both with established satellite communications and those with requirements like El Salvador.
- Hear the latest from the Peruvian Space Agency working in collaboration with the Peruvian Armed Forces.
There's also a Post-Conference Interactive Workshop on August 29th.
Mobile Satellite Solutions for the Armed Forces
29th August 2014, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
09.00-13.00 | Hosted by Arycom