...on key financial metrics within the FSS sector. Using NSR’s recently released Satellite Operator Financial Analysis study, this webinar will analyze several major financial metrics including Revenues, EBITDA/Adj. EBITDA Margin, Years of Annual Revenues to Backlog, Average Revenues per Operational Satellite, Average Revenues per Leased Transponder, and Net Debt to EBITDA/Adj. EBITDA ratios. The webinar will offer an assessment of major trends for these key financial benchmarks as well as detail how each assessed satellite operator stacks up based on their results for each metric. Because of its years of focus within the FSS segment, NSR has the ability to not only present the financial numbers, but the critical knowledge base to explain why each operator ranks as it does and what it implies in terms of future developments for the industry.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 28, 2012, starting at 10:00 a.m. EDT. The issues that will be covered include...
- What are the most critical financial metrics for assessing the FSS sector?
- For the specific financial metrics presented in the webinar:
- What are the industry benchmarks for these metrics?
- What is the typical spread and variability of these benchmarks?
- Where do industry leaders rank against their peers for these metrics?
- Why do the FSS operators generate their scores, and what are their expected trends in the coming two to three years?
- What are the key issues to track for each metric and how should they be interpreted regarding the FSS sector?