[SatNews] Today’s global context is stretching government and military satellite communications.
From pockets of instability to geopolitical crises through to the rapid response required in natural disaster management, the requirements for gov/military connectivity continue on a rapid rise upwards. However, with budgets still strained around the world, will users primarily turn to military/government-owned OR commercial satellites to support the bulk of activities in the coming decade?
Join NSR for this free webinar that will examine current and future challenges in the Government and Military Satellite Communications Markets. This free webinar will answer the following critical questions:
- How do Milsat and Comsat capacity prices compare? Or, can they be compared at all?
- To what extent will the growing Milsat capacity – and the international partnerships sharing such capacity – impact commercial demand?
- Will evolving regional demand drive a commercial capacity boost?
- In which applications and user segments are commercial operators best suited to compete?
- Can UAS connectivity demand alone compensate for an otherwise declining market size in the near-term?
- Bottom Line: Is a revival of the government & military satellite communications market on the horizon?
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.