Space and Naval Warfare Center (SPAWAR) Atlantic intends to award a contract to W5 Technologies, Inc., to provide hardware and software support for the firm's MUOOS Single Satellite beam Carrier Model 1900-1 under authority of FAR 6.302-1.
The Mobile User Objective Orientation System — or Mighty MUOOS™ — is a MUOS system emulator that trains users and planners. This local and portable solution offers realistic and configurable training without using satellite channels.
Mighty MUOOS™ is perfectly suited for simulating MUOS in a classroom and an organization can use it to perform training, pre-mission rehearsals, system checks and more.
- MUOS Satellite and Ground Network Simulation
- Portable, durable design
- Emulates MUOS without live satellite channels
- Ready to use when connected to AC power and MUOS radios
- Base unit emulates a single MUOS satellite beam-carrier
- Expandable to two satellite beam-carriers