[SatNews] Informa has just announced the shortlisted companies for this year's VSAT Industry Awards 2014.
The awards ceremony will be held on the September 18th at VSAT 2014, at the Conservatory, Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London, at 6:15 p.m. Entry to the VSAT Industry Awards is included in VSAT 2014 delegate passes—time is running out so interested attendees should register for a pass as quickly as possible.
THE VSAT INDUSTRY AWARDS 2014 SHORTLIST:
- VSAT SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR
- Singapore Telecommunications Ltd.
- O3b Networks
- VSAT TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION OF THE YEAR:
- Hughes Networks Systems
- Advantech Wireless
- CHANGING LIVES AWARD—sponsored by GVF
- SES TechCom
- SatProf Inc
- O3b Networks
- Maju Nusa Sdn Bhd
To be announced at the event will be the VSAT Marketing Campaign of the Year, The Rising Star Award, and the VSAT Lifetime Achievement Award. All VSAT delegates can attend the awards ceremony, however, only a few seats remain. If you wish to view the agenda, download the information at this direct link. Attending VSAT 2014 will help you to take your business to greater heights and a chance to network with all the major leaders within the Industry.
These leading VSAT experts lined-up to speak...
- Gregory Francis, Managing Director, Access Partnership
- Nabil Shanti, Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, Arabsat
- Mauricio Segovia, CEO, Axesat
- Simon Bull, Senior Consultant, COMSYS
- Jeremy Rose, Senior Consultant, COMSYS
- Elizabeth Tweedie, Owner, Definitive Direction & Associate Editor, Satellite Markets & Research
- Federico Masier, President & Chief Executive Officer, Digitaria
- Erez Antebi, CEO, Gilat
- David Hartshorn, Secretary General, GVF
- Eric Watko, Vice President, iDirect
- Ramesh Ramaswamy, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Inernational Division, Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- Jonathan Neirenberg, Senior Vice President Business Development, IDT Global
- Roger Adamson, Chairman, International Maritime Sales & Marketing Association, and Chief Executive, Futurenautics
- Pushpender Singh, Head of Satellite, MajuNusa
- Serge Van Herck, CEO, Newtec
- Chrish Bough, President & Founder, Northern Sky Research
- Paul Ziegler, CEO, Onlime
- Virgil Labrador, Editor in Chief, Satellite Markets & Research
- Ali Mohadjer, President & CEO, SatWays
- Deepak Mathur, Senior Vice-President, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, SES