Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (Nasdaq: CMTL) has announced their Government Solutions segment is exhibiting at the 34th Space Symposium to showcase their supply chain micro-electronic parts management solutions for design, procurement and test of high-reliability electronic parts used in satellite and launch vehicle applications.
Located at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Comtech invites attendees to visit booth 436 to learn more about:
- Parts Program Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Engineering & Design Support
- Parts Procurement Services
- Quality Assurance Services & Source Inspection
- Preparation & Procurement to Custom Source Controlled Drawings
- Parts Evaluation, Testing, DPA & Qualification
- Obsolescence Avoidance
- Custom Part Manufacturing & Testing
- Radiation Characterization
- BOM Kitting & Long-Term Storage
- Consolidated Parts Procurement
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces and markets innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. The Company sells products to a diverse customer base in the global commercial and government communications markets.