Whether it's designing and building new broadcast systems, control rooms or studios, launching TV networks on a global scale, or distributing thousands of hours of content across multiple platforms: Globecomm delivers — from content production to last-mile content delivery — the technologies behind the company's successes will be on display at NABSHOW.
Managed Network Services
Globecomm will transport video content and data over multiple technologies — from satellite and fiber to broadband and mobile — securely and reliably. The firm's broadcast and enterprise customers depend on their video, Internet, content and data network services to provide mission-critical RF and IP video delivery, file transfer, IP streaming, network origination services, interactivity and more — with absolutely zero downtime.
- Moving Live sports and news programming from satellite to terrestrial Content Delivery Networks
- Delivering 24X7 content from a shopping retailer giant to Globecomm HQ teleport for broadcast
- Enabling a major mobile carrier to bring 190-channel DTH service to market
Globecomm can design and build a facility project with the best-in-class industry solutions and next-generation service. The company also offers a wide range of video delivery, media infrastructure, cloud, media asset management and end-to-end IPTV solutions for broadcasters, service providers, content creators, and enterprises looking for reliability and value.
- Design, integrate & build master control, disaster recovery, diversity & origination facilities
- Creation of traditional and IP video headends for content acquisition, processing and last-mile content delivery
- Multi-channel playout capabilities including satellite uplink, optical fiber distribution and affiliate management
For backup and disaster protection, the firm's cloud-based solutions are sought after for their reliability, scalability, and integration with customer networks.
- High availability
- Secure access
- Short configuration times
- Savings from reduction in your data center's server capacity and support requirements
Visit Globecomm at NABSHOW at Booth SU5921 for additional information...