Icaros Inc. has debuted Release 4.2.2 of their OneButton™, which contains new features and improvements as well as a new flight planning software module.
The highlights of the product include...
- Additional parameters have been added to enable users to create enhanced quality output products
- Users can now create their own parameter templates to run similar projects repeatedly with the same parameter set
- The image stitching algorithm has been enhanced to generate higher quality outputs for projects with high overlap
- Projects covering smaller areas can now be solved more accurately by utilizing a higher resolution terrain model of the area
- UgCS flight planning software is included free of charge with each installation
Current users of OneButton software can download and install the latest version at https://www.icaros.us/ob-software.
For those who are new to OneButton software, a free copy may be downloaded to use until October 31, 2016, from the following link: https://www.icaros.us/onebutton/.
Icaros developed the OneButton family for geospatial end users to easily and automatically generate precise, fully orthorectified 2D maps and 3D models from frame-based aerial imaging systems. Originally engineered for manned aircraft sensors, the OneButton software has been modified to accommodate the unique collection conditions of unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
OneButton creates a complete image processing workflow for aerial image data and can front-end both GIS and analytics workflows to enable customers to solve challenging problems related to everything from agriculture and forestry to utilities and city planning. It is highly customizable to meet the needs of specific vertical market applications.
OneButton automatically processes raw raster imagery with onboard GPS/IMU data to stitch the individual scenes together into a seamless, color-balanced orthomosaic meeting photogrammetric standards. Outputs include digital elevation models (DEMs), true color 3D point clouds, and multispectral mosaics—all ready for ingest directly into GIS and analytics software environments.
OneButton is application platform and sensor agnostic, and processes raster image data from small-, medium-, and large-format frame sensors capable of capturing visible RBG, multispectral, near-infrared, and thermal infrared data.