[SatNews] With the CASBAA Convention 2014 right around the corner, here's a highlight of the array of speakers lined-up for this year's event.
From across industries and across the globe, this roster of leaders will provide expert insights into a variety of topics that will have an impact on how you do business in Asia Pacific:
- Jon Feltheimer, CEO, Lionsgate Entertainment
- Victor Koo, Chairman and CEO, Youku Tudou Inc.
- Andrew Rashbass, CEO, Reuters
- David Haslingden, CEO, NHNZ
- Barry Cupples, Global CEO, Investment, Omnicom Media Group
- James Rosenstock, EVP, Global Corporate Development; President, Discovery Education International
- Bruce Tuchman, President, AMC & Sundance Channels Global
- Jim Samples, President, International, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Ricky Ow, President, Turner
- Henry Tan, COO, Astro
- Mike Weatherley MP, Former Intellectual Property Adviser to the Prime Minister, UK Parliament
- Kim Moses, Co-founder, Sander/Moses Productions
- Danny Keens, Global Chair of TV, Twitter
- Andreas Rudas, EVP, Regional Operations & Business Development CEE & Asia, RTL Group
- Jak Severson, CEO, Thoughtful Media Group
- Tom Doctoroff, CEO, APAC, JWT
- Josh Black, CEO & Head of Content, GroupM Asia Pacific
- Janice Lee, MD, PCCW Media Group
- Angelos Frangopoulos, CEO, Australian News Channel
- Sompan Charumilinda, President & CEO, Thai News Network & Executive Vice Chairman, TrueVisions Group
- Peter Hutton, Co CEO, MP & Silva
This is only a partial list—for more information, please visit http://www.casbaaconvention.com/ for a complete rundown of speakers as well as an updated program of events. Delegate passes can be reserved through the website and will also be available onsite. The event is being held at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong from October 27th through October 30th.