[SatNews] Loctronix® Corporation has announced the availability of the ASR Workbench, a development toolset for the company’s recently released ASR-2300 software-defined radio (SDR) module—the ASR-2300 is a function-rich SDR for high-performance positioning, navigation and timing (PNT), and communication applications.
The new ASR Workbench is a Windows-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for SDR applications development and testing. It comes with a drag-and-drop, real-time DSP modeling tool with integrated support for the ASR-2300. With ASR Workbench developers will be able to:
- Process multiple ASR-2300 baseband I/Q sample streams.
- Access a variety of DSP processing and visualization blocks for use in custom models.
- Record/playback signals, analyze received signals using a variety of demonstration models.
- Optimize the performance and configuration of the ASR-2300 module with a suite of diagnostic tools.
- Export data into formats supporting additional analysis using a variety of standard tools including Matlab/Simulink, Excel, etc.
Loctronix’ ASR-2300 SDR module provides multiple, fully-integrated RF paths supporting reception of GNSS, cellular, ISM band, and UHF signals of opportunity, making it well-suited for demanding scientific, military, aerospace and commercial/industrial applications, such as UAV/UAS navigation, GPS-challenged or -denied tracking and navigation, combined communications and navigation radios, and GPS integrity monitoring and validation, according to Mathews.
The ASR Workbench will be freely downloadable for customers purchasing the ASR 2300.
The Loctronix infosite is located at this direct infosite link.