[SatNews] Apply today for the 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program, which has a submission deadline of September 1, 2014.
PTC's Young Scholar Program aims to recognize, encourage and support up-and-coming scholars in the field of information and communication technologies (ICTs). Selected participants for the 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program will be invited to present their research at PTC’s 37th consecutive annual conference, PTC’15 Networked Planet, which will occur in Honolulu, Hawaii, from January 19-21, 2015.
The 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program offers promising researchers the opportunity to:
- Present their research in a high-visibility academic and industry forum
- Receive feedback from distinguished scholars and industry leaders
- Participate in PTC’15 activities
- Gain exposure to current industry issues and trends
- Meet PTC’15 attendees to share ideas, gain new insights, and identify possible practical applications of their research
- Network with industry professionals, members of international organizations and NGOs, government officials, and academics from over 60 countries
Visit http://ptc.org to learn more about the 2015 PTC Young Scholar Program or access https://www.ptc.org/community/initiatives.html#ptc-young-scholar-program.